I use design, data, technology and content to create real value and drive functional, emotional experiences for communities and networks.
APRIL 2016 - PRESENT
Head of Marketing Growth and Technology at Tobii AB - Stockholm, Sweden
- Define and rollout Tobii's marketing technology stack and roadmap to drive growth
- Establish relevant data collection and how systems integrate/interact
- Apply growth strategy frameworks + maintain dashboard for KPIs and key metrics
- Implement experimentation and analysis framework for user experience & conversions (JTBD/AARRR)
JUNE 2015 - APRIL 2016
Digital Growth Manager at Tobii AB - Stockholm, Sweden
Eye Tracking for new Gaming experiences.
- Use data-driven UX content and communities to drive developer & consumer growth.
- Distribution, backlinking, automation, testing and data tools with an experimental framework for driving value and conversions at various stages of the funnel. Implemented digital, automation, CRM and database management processes.
Tools: Hubspot, Wordpress, Google Analytics, EpiServer, AXShare, Adobe, Moz, Zapier, Salesforce, Moz, Hotjar, Trello, Twitter Ads
JAN 2015 - JUNE 2015
Content Marketing Manager at Sinch AB - Stockholm, Sweden
VoIP and Chat communications company.
- Drive digital growth for an international startup/developer audience with content - using distribution, automation, testing and analytics.
- Managed digital, SEO backlinking, social, PR content with a strong tech-focused tone of voice for growth in acquisitions and conversions with retention.
Tools: Moz, Google Analytics, Optimizely (A/B), Github, Wordpress, IFTTT, Slack
JUL 2014 - JUNE 2015
Digital Growth Consultant at EuAPac Business Pro AB - Stockholm, Sweden
- Manage growth strategy, including web development and generating MQL/SQL leads for business development in Europe & Asia-Pacific.
- Customer Lifecycle, Onboarding, UX writing, SEO/SEM, Prototyping, A/B testing.
NOV 2012 - OCT 2013
Social Media Manager & Content Strategist at Vocanic (GroupM/WPP) - Asia
Media advertising agency.
- Oversaw team of 5 for strategy, content, community and crisis management including MINI & Hennessy.
- Executed engagement campaigns, influencer outreach programs, analytics & social media monitoring.
AUG 2010 - AUG 2011
Digital Sales Account Executive at 42 Ventures (VoucherWOW/Brandsfever) - Singapore
- Acquired sales targets daily and exceeded all individual & annual sales goals.
- Managed digital content, account and client servicing. Plan & ran social media & affiliate campaigns.
Tools: Basecamp, Highrise, Adobe, Buffer, Excel
User Experience Lab - Hyper Island
Designing for multi platform experiences, evaluating the user experience using tools, analytics and heat maps. Using wireframing and prototyping tools, creating links from UX to relate business objectives to user needs.
2009 - 2011
Bachelor's Degree, Marketing & Finance- RMIT University Australia
Effective management skills for various organisational structures through the lens of ethical judgement. Specialized in marketing to identify user needs and design brand strategies, while understanding distribution methods. Finance and human resource minors.
2006 - 2008
Electrical Engineering, Minor in Entrepreneurship - NTU Singapore
Base electrical engineering. Fundamental entrepreneurship competency, business acumen and tools to build businesses from ideas to implementation, growth. Change management skills.
1998 - 2003
- Growth Marketing
- Tech Software /Hardware Marketing (API/SDK)
- Scrum Product Owner
- Go-to-market Strategy
- Data Analytics
- SEO and Content
- UX Copywriting
- Sales & Account Servicing
- CMS (Wordpress, Squarespace)
- Basic HTML, CSS & C++
- Prototyping, A/B Testing
- Social Media (Radian6, Cyfe, Buffer)
- Adobe Suite
- Affiliate Marketing
- Digital automation (IFTTT / Zapier)
- SEM, Adwords
- Swedish (Intermediate)
Available for digital/growth consulting.